- 5 Government Primary Schools under the UdayShaala Project are adopted at Chhotaudepurcovering 850 beneficiaries.
- Notebooks and sports equipment were provided to children of 5 adopted government primary schools under UdayShaala project.
- School bags along with Kits were provided to children of government primary school under KanyaKelavani of ShaalaPraveshotsav
- A Summer camp for a week, was organized in Government 5 adopted government Primary School of Chhotaudepur under UdayShaala project, benefiting around 185 school children
- Supported Science on Wheels project of Community Science Centre wherein a fully fabricated mobile van is procured to spread awareness in rural areas by demonstrating experiments related to climate change, biodiversity conservation, eradication of superstitious beliefs, etc. till date the van has covered 14 villages and around 1000 beneficiaries
- Currently supporting “Centre for Excellence in CSR” of faculty of Social Work, The M.S. University of Baroda in conducting a phase wise research project of mapping good CSR practices of the industries and companies of the State.
- Home for Mentally Deficient Children located at Karelibaug, Vadodara is adopted by GES where 39 nos. of destitute and orphan children with special needs reside. These children are being sent toSpandan School for mentally challenged for receiving special education and training necessary for mainstreaming them into the society.
- Currently, also Supporting other initiatives for the noble cause of helping children with learning Disabilities, Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Down’s Syndrome by extending financial assistance to Akshar Trust (having 609 students) towards pending infrastructure work and construction of playground, Medical Care Centre Trust (Kashiba Children’s Hospital having 2500 students) towards procurement of middle ear analyser Osmosis Play Centre and Educational Games Library Trust (having 77 students) of Bharuch towards Educational games and salary to 10 nos. of Staff members.
Healthcare and Hygiene
- In line with the government’s initiative of Swachh Bharat Mission, installation of Namma Toilets on platform no. 6 of Vadodara Railway Station is initiated.
- As a part of developmental activity support has been provided to Atali-Aashramshaala having 772 students for various items for Girls and Boys dormitories (Beddings, Water Cooler, Lights, Wall fan and mosquito nets in doors and windows)
- Aanganwadi construction atJolva and Rahiyad village, Dahej in Government Primary School premises.
- 200 No. of Tree Guards were provided to gram panchayat of Jolva and Rahiyad village of Dahej.
- Yoga day was celebrated at 17 schools of Bharuch District which covering around 3300 beneficiaries
- Supported for procurement of Endomat and HD Camera to Sir Sayaji General Hospital which is benefiting around 750 people.
- Self-Employment/ Entrepreneurial Development Section (SEEDS) project run by Vivekananda Institute of Vocational and Entrepreneurial Competence managed by Shroff’s Foundation Trust is supported by GES. Under this initiative, total of 80 students have been trained under various fields like industrial and house wiring, desktop publishing, industrial sewing, welding, etc. Out of them, 24 students were provided with start-up kits to initiate their own enterprise.
Art, Culture and Heritage
- A Heritage Walk was organized during the Vadodara International Marathon Event.
- A unique initiative, Vadodara By Foot, is initiated with the objective to promote web enabled awareness generation regarding the heritage and culture of Vadodara city and making the information available on a single click.